The Times of India Spot 5 Contest
Times of India Spot 5 to win, The TOI Spot to 5 win, #Spot5 to win – Hey All what’s up! I hope all are well and Participated in the Times of India Selfie Contest and Miacare Test your Eyes Contest. The Times of India is back again with 1 more contest #Spot5 to win.
The Times of India brings you #Spot5 To win. Every day you’ll be required to find 5 words in different news articles published in the Times of India. (Example 5 Cities or 5actors. The Theme will change twice a week). You can take part in this exciting contest any day of the week. Pick your Times of India Copy today. The Times of India Spot 5 to win is an exciting contest do not miss participating.
Here in this article we will look at how to participate in this amazing contest and win Cash Vouchers. All you need is a Times of India newspaper copy and your smartphone. seems exciting let’s look into it.
How to Participate?
- Send Hi on Whatsapp to 9324423128 and Submit the answers there.
- You can also visit the website www.spot5towin.in.
- Enter Your Name, Mobile Number, Verify your Phone number with OTP and Submit your Answers.
Spot 5 to win Themes and Dates
“we will regularly update this Themes and Dates so book mark this article if you want to participate in Spot 5 to win”
Date 14th September to 16th September 2020
Spot 5 Politicians in Times of India Newspaper to win cash Gift Vouchers.
Prizes to be won:
- 100 Vouchers worth Rs.200 Every Day
- 20 Vouchers worth Rs.15000 Each week
Terms and Conditions:
- Only entries complete in all respects will be considered.
- No entry fee is required.
- Employees of Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd, sponsors of the event, associated agencies, and their immediate families and relatives cannot participate in the competition.
- Participation is open only to the residents of Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- The winner is solely responsible for any other expenses related to the collection, acceptance, and use of the prizes.
- BCCL reserves the right to modify or cancel or discontinue or terminate the scheme at any time without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- BCCL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the winner while availing the offer.
- All disputes shall be subject exclusively to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.
- The answers to the contest should be from the Times of India- Mumbai edition of that day only. Random answers are not acceptable.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for its value in cash.
- The winner will be given a prize selected by BCCL only if he/she has shared all the correct answers.
- In the case of multiple readers sending entries, the winners will be chosen by the random, computer-generated methods.
- Only one prize will be given per person per newspaper per day. The selection of prizes shall be the sole discretion of BCCL.
- BCCL will not be responsible for any defects/inadequacy in the products given away as prizes and the same would have to be addressed to the manufacturer directly. BCCL would not be liable to replace/exchange the prizes at any stage of the offer.
Final Words from the Author:
That was all about The Times of India Spot 5 to win Contest. I hope you liked the article and will surely participate in the amazing contest by the Times of India News Paper.
Share this article with your friends and also let them know about the contest and participate to win Cash vouchers worth Rs.200 every day and Rs.15000 each week.
we also post exclusive tips, tricks, offers, and deals in our telegram channel. I hope you are a member there too. If you have not yet joined, Have a look once and become a member of our happy family.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any doubts or query you can comment below and Team Free Shopping Deal will revert to you soon.