Test your Eyes Contest
Miacare Contest, Miacare Test your Eyes contest, Win Miacare Daily Delight Lenses – Hello Friends welcome back to Free Shopping Deal. I hope you enjoyed Free Sample and Free Recharge. Today Here I am back again with an Amazing Contest from Miacare named #Test your Eyes Contest. Participate and get a chance to win Miacare Daily Delight Lenses.
Miacare incorporates its world-leading EautraSil™ Hydrophilic Silicone Technology in the contact lenses. Backed by the resources and know-how of BenQ Materials, a leading optical material manufacturer in Taiwan. BenQ Materials was established in 1998 and listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange in 2010. BenQ Materials is known as the world’s number 4 polarizer manufacturer and its products include optical film, porous membranes, and healthcare products. Revenue for the company in 2013 was USD 602 million.
BenQ Materials is part of the BenQ brand of companies that hire more than 100,000 employees over more than 100 countries and has a revenue of more than USD20 billion. Here in this article we will look at how to participate in the #test your eyes contest and get a chance to win Miacare Daily Delight lenses. so stay tuned and Participate to win your pair of lenses.
Miacare #Test your Eyes 2020:
|Contest Name||Miacare #Test your Eyes Contest|
|Contest Prize||Miacare Daily Delight Lenses|
|Contest Link||Click Here to Participate|
Did You Know?
Hypoxia is a deficiency in the amount of oxygen reaching the tissues. When hypoxia affects your eyes, you will feel uncomfortable or even have dry eyes. In the long run, the situation will result in irreversible dead cells in eyes.
Are you a 20-year old charming woman whose eyes are aged 40 with fewer cells ? Come and learn your risk of eye hypoxia by participating in the test. Men and ladies of all ages are welcome to participate in this fun test.
How to Participate in MiaCare #Test your Eyes Contest?
- First of all, you need to visit the offer page, click the link given below.
- You will be redirected to the offer page, you need to sign in if you have a Facebook account you can use Facebook otherwise sign in with Google.
- Now you have to select answers to some questions, the first part will be basic questions select your answers.
- In the second part, they have asked questions about usage habits.
- The third part also continues with your use habits to select the appropriate answers.
- on the next page, you can see your results.
- You can check the winner’s list from Here – Click Here
Terms and Conditions:
- The “Hypoxia Eye Test” (hereinafter referred to as, “The Test”) is open to all Indians, of all ages.
- By taking part in the Test, the participant acknowledges and accepts that all aspects of any submission narrative, description, and details may be used for publicity purposes by Miacare India (backed by BenQ Materials Corporation, Taiwan).
- Participants agree to allow BenQ Materials Corporation to collect their personal information in order to conduct the Test and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, and service providers.
- The information provided in the Test is believed to be accurate and reliable with all possible care taken. Information contained herein does not constitute medical advice and is in no way warranted by the provider to be complete or accurate.
- Users of the Test agree to hold the provider harmless for any liability for any Claims and expenses relating to or resulting from the Test.
That was all about Miacare #Test your Eyes Contest. Participate and get a chance to win Miacare Daily Delight Lenses. Share this article with your friends and also let them participate and win Daily Delight lenses.
we also post exclusive tips, tricks, offers, and deals in our telegram channel. I hope you are a member there too. If you have not yet joined have a look once and become a member of our happy family.
If you have any doubts or queries regarding this article or our blog you can comment below and Team FSD will revert you as soon as possible.