Paytm KurKure Offer
Paytm Kurkure cashback offer, Paytm Kurkure code, Paytm Kurkure Add Code Page – Hello friends Welcome to FreeShoppingDeal Today we are back with Another Add Money Offer From Paytm With Popular Kurkure Packs.
Paytm Is Giving Free ₹10 / ₹20 / ₹35 Bank Cash On Purchasing The Popular Kurkure Packs. So visit your nearby grocery stores and buy it. Make sure that the offer is mentioned in the pack.
How can I Redeem Paytm Kurkure Coupon code
This Offer is valid from 1st August to 31st December 2019
- Firstly buy Pack of KurKure Worth ₹10 Or ₹20 Or ₹35 from Your nearby store or Big bazaar.
- Make sure that the Free 100% Cashback offer is Mentioned in the pack.
- You will find 16 Codes inside the Pack. Scratch with a coin to reveal the code.
- Now You need to sign up or log in to Paytm Account.
- After that login Paytm account go to Paytm Kurkure offer page
- Now Enter The Code You Have Received In Pack Of Kurkure.
- Click On Proceed & you will get ₹10 Or ₹20 Or ₹35 cashback Directly Into PayTM UPI Linked Bank Account…
- You Can Use This Offer 5 Times In Offer Period.
- Enjoy Free PayTM Cash !!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promo is valid from 1st August 2019 to 31st December 2019, both dates inclusive, or till stocks last, whichever is earlier (‘Promotion Period’), in the territory of India.
- The Paytm Code is valid for redemption only on the Platform paytm.com/redeem-coupon-code/kurkure and not on any other Paytm platform such as a mobile app.
- The Paytm Code is for one-time usage only and can be applied only once per Paytm linked mobile no.
- Only five Paytm Codes from this Promo’s list of codes can be clubbed per mobile no.
- Cashback will be credited to the bank account of the Participant within 24 (twenty-four) hours of entering the Paytm Code on the Platform, as per the steps mentioned above.
- Paytm is responsible for providing the Cashback to the Participants/winners.
- It is clarified that in addition to these terms and conditions, the Participant shall at all times be bound by the terms and conditions as imposed by Paytm on the usage of its websites, microsites, purchase of services, KYC, UPI, etc.
- Paytm UPI LInked Bank Account at the time of submission of the Paytm Code.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for failure to provide the Cashback to the Participant.
- Any downtime on the services caused due to technical or other factors attributable at the end of Paytm that may occur for reasons including but not limited to failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, decisions, change in marketing plans.
- changes in regulations that are carried out by any judicial or quasi-judicial or regulatory body.