- 1 Kotak 811 Account Variants
Kotak 811 Saving Account, Kotak 811 account, Kotak 811 account apply online, Open Kotak 811 account, Kotak 811 a/c opening – Hello Guys If You Are Looking For Paperless Banking, Open Kotak 811 Saving Account Online, Personally I Am Using Kotak 811 Account And Enjoying All The Benefits Like I Don’t have to Maintain Minimum Balance, Or to Give Additional Charges For Fund Transfer(NEFT or RTGS) & UPI Transaction.
Features of the 811 Digital Bank Account
- Instant Account Opening.
- Earn up to 6% interest p.a. on your saving account balance.
- Zero charges on Maintenance of balance in the account.
- Get the 811 Virtual Debit Card.
- Transfer money online for free and with ease.
- Banking solutions at a single touch.
Kotak 811 Account Variants
|Account Type||Kotak 811||Kotak 811 Edge|
|Average Monthly Balance||Your zero balance account with basic features.||Enjoy the premium 811 experience with additional benefits.|
|Debit card type and fees||Classic (₹199 p.a.)||Platinum (₹150 p.a.)|
|Chequebook||Chargeable||Free 25 leaves quarterly|
|Branch Transactions||1 free transaction of upto Rs 10,000 per month||4 free transactions upto ₹2lakhs per month|
|Home Banking||Not Available||Available @ ₹150/visit|
|ATM withdrawals||5 Free monthly (Kotak Bank ATM & Other Domestic Bank ATM each)||Free & Unlimited (Kotak Bank ATM)
5 Free monthly (Other Domestic Bank ATMs^)
|Interest Rates||Up to 6%||Up to 6%|
Documents Required for Kotak 811 Saving Account
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card (Mandatory)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
How to Open Kotak 811 Account Online?
- First of all, you keep your Aadhar card and Pan card.
- Enter basic detail ( Full Name, Mobile Number & Email ID).
- You will Receive OTP in Mobile Number.
- Fill OTP and Continue.
- Enter Your Aadhar Card and Pan Card Number (Enter Aadhar OTP To Confirm).
- Fill Some Personal Details.
- On Next Step Enter The PIN to Setup for The Virtual Debit Card and Confirm all the Details.
- Congrats.. you have successfully created Kotak 811 Account
- Request For a Full KYC & you’ll Get Rs 200 BMS Voucher.
- You Can Request An ATM Card After Verifying Details to Your Address Or You Can Still Use Your Virtual Debit Card Online.
How To Get Kotak 811 Debit Card?
- Open Kotak Bank App.
- You, Will, See the option to apply for a physical debit card.
- Click On That Button.
- Fill The Address ( Where You Want To Get Card).
- Within 7-10 Days You Will Receive You, Debit Card.
- After Getting Your Debit Card Open App and activate it.
- You will be charged Rs 199 Per Annam.
Open Kotak 811 Account & get huge Benefit
- 1 Month Free Netflix
- 1 Month Free Amazon Prime
- Amazon Audible 1 Month Trial & Many More Benefits
- International transaction u can do with this.
- More Benefits Adding Soon.
Kotak 811 Welcome Offer
- Get Rs.300 Gift Voucher On Paying Using Kotak Net Banking. Min Txn 1000₹ | Valid till 31st March 2020
- Deposit 5000₹ & Get Extra 250 Amazon Voucher
Kotak 811 Savings Account FAQs
Listed below are the frequently asked questions about Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 Savings Account:
1). What are the features of Kotak 811?
811 is a fully loaded Digital Bank Account brought to you by Kotak Mahindra Bank. Below are the key features of your 811 account:
- Interest rate: Earn up to 6%* interest p.a. on your savings account balance
- No Minimum Balance: Enjoy banking with no balance commitment
- Virtual Debit Card: Shop online with ease using your virtual debit card
- Free funds transfer: Transfer funds online for free using NEFT or IMPS or RTGS
- Physical Debit card: Request a physical card through Net-banking or Mobile Banking App and get it for Rs.199+applicable GST per annum
2). How do I start using the Mobile Banking App once my account is activated?
Once your account is active, you can log in to the Mobile Banking App by entering your CRN and the MPIN that you chose during the account opening process.
3). Why do I need to add a nominee to my account?
Adding a nominee to your account is the smart thing to do. In the unfortunate event of an accident or untimely death, the funds in your account will be transferred to your nominee quickly and easily.
4). What will be the fees & charges for the Kotak 811 account?
Kotak 811 is free for use in the digital world. This means –
- We won’t charge you any minimum balance fees.
- We will give you a virtual debit card for free.
- We won’t charge you for any fund transfers done via our app or Net Banking.
5). How can I withdraw cash through my 811 accounts?
You can use your physical debit card to withdraw cash through an ATM. If you’ve met us to verify your identity details, you can also visit a branch to withdraw cash.
6). How can I use the Scan & Pay feature inside the Mobile Banking App?
You can see the ‘Scan & Pay’ option inside the Mobile Banking App. You will see this under the ‘Banking’ section of the Mobile Banking App. Once you click on it, it will open the QR code reader. You need to project it on the QR code and it will read it automatically. Once the QR is successfully captured, you can punch the amount you wish to pay and the amount will be transferred instantly.
7). What is a Virtual Debit Card? How do I use it?
Kotak 811 brings you a Virtual Debit Card inside your Mobile Banking App. You can use it to shop online, pay bills, recharge or use ‘Scan & Pay’ at merchant outlets. 811 Debit Card is given to customers who have verified their details using Aadhaar OTP.
8). How can I deposit money into my Kotak 811 Savings Account?
You can deposit money into your 811 accounts through the following methods:
- Cash deposit at the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.
- Net Banking.
- Payment gateway using your debit card.
- Transfer funds from another account via NEFT or IMPS
If you have any Questions Regarding Kotak 811 Saving Account Please leave Comment we will reply in a comment.