- 1 My Life My Yoga Competition 2020
- 2 Details of My Life My Yoga Competition 2020
- 3 My Life My Yoga Video Blogging Competition 2020
- 4 How to Participate in My Life My Yoga Competition?
- 5 Rules and Guidelines for My Life My Yoga Competition
- 6 Facebook Guidelines
- 7 Instagram Guidelines
- 8 Twitter Guidelines
- 9 Eligibility Criteria
- 10 Prizes and Rewards of My Life My Yoga Competition
- 11 India Prize Pool
- 12 Other Countries Prizes
- 13 Global Prize
- 14 My Life My Yoga Competition Hashtags to be used
- 15 Final Words :
My Life My Yoga Competition 2020
Today My Life My Yoga Competition, My Life My Yoga Competition 2020, How to Participate My Life My Yoga Competition – Hello Friends Welcome back to Free Shopping Deal. I hope you enjoyed the Recently updated Amazon Quiz Answers and Amar Ujala Quiz Win Gift Voucher.
Today Here I am back with an amazing Competition Recently Announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on his Man Ki Baat Program. Anyone can take part in this Competition in the whole world. The Competition is Named as My Life My Yoga Competition. By participating in this competition you can win Prizes up to Rs.1 lakh.
Here in this article, we will look at what is my Life My Yoga Competition 2020. The Rules and Guidelines for participating and Prizes in detail. So if you are planning to take part in this competition follow the article to the end.
Details of My Life My Yoga Competition 2020
|Competition Name||My Life My Yoga Video Blogging|
|Organized by||The Ministry of Ayush|
|Time Period||31st May (2 Pm) To 15th June 2020 (11:50 Pm)|
|Number of Winners||3 Winners in Each Category|
|Winner Announcement||21st June 2020|
|Competition Platform||Ministry Of Ayush Official Website|
My Life My Yoga Video Blogging Competition 2020
Ten Days before on 21St May 2020 Was the sixth International Yoga Day and on this Day The Ministry of Ayush and The Indian Council For Cultural Relations ( ICCR ) announce the My Life My Yoga Video Blogging Contest. (also known as “Jeevan Yoga” Contest)
How to Participate in My Life My Yoga Competition?
In order to participate in the contest, you have to create short videos while performing the Yoga Asanas, Kriyas, Pranayams and Also you have to give a short message about the Activity that influenced your life.
You will have to share your created videos on social medial like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by tagging the Ministry of Ayush by a hashtag given by them, you can also find the hashtags in this article too.
- First of all, you need to visit the Ministry Of Ayush website, Click the below-given link.
- You will be redirected to the Ministry of Ayush website now you have to choose whether you are taking part in India or Other Countries. Select the appropriate.
- Enter your Organisations Name, State, City and Number of Participants Then Click On Submit.
Rules and Guidelines for My Life My Yoga Competition
- All entries must be in Video Format only.
- Each entry must focus on the theme of My Life My Yoga or Jeevan Yoga.
- Videos must be uploaded o social media Ministry of Ayush Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with hashtags to be eligible for Prizes and Rewards.
- Do not disclose your personal information within the videos created.
- The Videos must be made in Landscape Mode Only.
- Like and Follow the Ministry of Ayush Official Facebook page ( Click Here)
- Upload the created video on your Facebook timeline and use the hashtag Given below in the article.
- You have to tag the Ministry of Ayush in the Description of your post on Facebook. (@ministryofayush)
- Tag and Share the Posted video with your friends to get likes on the video post.
- you have to follow Ministry of Ayush Instagram Handle (Click Here)
- upload your created videos on IGTV Video Page.
- Make sure your profile is Public. Do not keep it Private.
- you have to tag the Ministry of Ayush in your Video Post. (@ministryofayush)
- you have to use the hashtags #MyLifeMyYoga and category wise given below in the article.
- Share the video post with maximum people to get likes.
- The video duration for twitter must be limited to 02 minutes 20 seconds only ( For Twitter only)
- You must be following the ministry of Ayush on their twitter handle. ( Click Here)
- You need to tag the ministry of Ayush in your twitter post (@Moayush)
- use the hashtags #MyLifeMyYoga and Category wise added below in the article.
- Share the video with your friends to get likes.
Any person Any Aged can take part in My Life My Yoga Competition but you just need to use appropriate Hashtags as per your Country locations.
Prizes and Rewards of My Life My Yoga Competition
The winners will be announced within the six categories. Prizes and rewards will be announced in each of the categories. India will be having three Prizes, as well as the other countries, will also be having three Prizes.
India Prize Pool
- First Prize – Rs.1,00,000
- Second Prize – Rs.50,000
- Third Prize – Rs.25,000
Other Countries Prizes
- First Prize – (Announcing soon)
- Second Prize – (Announcing soon)
- Third Prize – (Announcing soon)
The Global Prizes will be selected for the winners from all countries more details will be announced soon.
Use The hashtags given below in your videos posted on social media handles.
Use #MYLifeMyYoga<Country> and Male or Female category hashtags see the below example of one.
Eg. #MyLifeMyYogaINDIA #FemaleAdult
|AGE||MALE CATEGORY HASHTAGS|
|Below 18 Years – Youth||#MaleYouth|
|18 Years and Above – Adult||#MaleAdult|
|AGE||FEMALE CATEGORY HASHTAGS|
|Below 18 Years – Youth||#FemaleYouth|
|18 Years and Above – Adult||#FemaleAdult|
The Ministry of Ayush has released the Notification PDF File of My Life My Yoga Competition, If you want to read it you can download by clicking the below link.
Final Words :
That was all about My Life My Yoga Competition 2020 announced by PM. Narendra Modi. If you have any doubts, questions, or queries comment below Team FSD will revert as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and let them participate in the competition.
we also post exclusive tips, tricks, offers, and deals in our telegram channel. I hope you are a member there too. If you haven’t yet joined a visit once and become a member of our happy family. Team FSD Assures you will never regret joining us.