Mi Box 4k Launched in India
MI Box 4K Launching Date, MI Box 4K Next Sale – Xiaomi is Launch the MI Box 4K in India today(8 May 2020). The device is priced at Rs 3,499 and will be available starting 12:00 PM on May 10th, on Flipkart and Mi.com. Xiaomi has partnered with Docubay, Epic, HoiChoi, and Shemaroo to provide exciting offers to Mi Box 4K buyers.
Bring home the Mi Box 4K Media Streaming Device, and get endlessly entertained while chilling at home. This streaming device runs on Android TV 9.0 and has a fast and user-friendly interface, built-in Chromecast, and Google Assistant to effortlessly stream shows, movies, videos, music, and much more on your smart TV.
This includes popular video streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, and more. It supports Wi-Fi for connectivity, which grants users access to a large variety of apps and services online.
The Mi Box 4K price has been set at Rs 3,499 and it will go on sale from May 10 at 12 noon via Mi.com and Flipkart.
Details of Mi Box 4k Launched in India
|Name||MI Box 4K|
|Launching Date||8 May 2020|
|First Sale Date||10 May 2020|
|Sale Time||12:00 PM|
|MI Sale Link||Visit Now|
|Flipkart Sale Link||Visit Now|
How to Buy MI Box 4K from MI India Site?
- First of all, you need to Visit MI Website or MI App.
- Login or Sign Up via Mobile Number.
- Now Visit MI Box 4K Offer Page. Click Here
- Then Add to Cart This Product.
- Now Fill your Shipping Address and Proceed to Check out.
- Make Payment via the available method.
- Your order successfully placed.
- You will get your Product within 7-10 Days.
How to Buy MI Box 4K from Flipkart?
- First of all, you need to Visit Flipkart Website or Flipkart App.
- Now Login or Sign up on your Account.
- Then go to MI Box 4K Sale Page. Click Here
- After That Add The Product In Your Cart.
- Now Add Your Shipping Address and Place Order.
- Fill Your Address & After That Continue To The Payment Page.
- After Successfully Placed Your Order Your Product Will Deliver Soon.
MI Box 4K Specifications
- 60fps 4K HDR video decoding
- 2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU and 750MHz Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM and 8GB eMMC flash
- Android 9.0
- Mi voice remote with Google Assistant
- Dimensions: 95.25 x 95.25mm x 16.7mm; Weight: 147g
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2
- HDMI 2.0a x 1 port (HDCP 2.2), USB 2.0 x 1, 3.5mm audio out x 1
- Dolby Audio 5.1 + DTS 2.0
MI Box 4K Frequently Asked Questions
What are the pre-installed apps on Mi Box 4K?
- Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Store, Google Play Music, Google Play Games.
What are the different output resolutions supported on Mi Box 4K?
- Output resolution depends on your TV resolution. Mi Box 4K can support up to 4K resolution at 60Hz. You can also restrict output resolution from Mi Box lower than the highest capacity via display output setting.
For example: 480ip, 576ip, 720p, 1080i/p, 4K. Please note: Mi Box comes with HDMI 2.0b version
What are the video decoders supported on Mi Box 4K?
- 4K @60fps
VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K/2K @60fps
H.265 HEVC up to 4K/2K @60fps
H.264 up to 4K/2K @30fps
VC-1 1080p @60fps
MPEG 1/2/4 1080p @60fps
Does the Mi Box 4K have a Chromecast option?
- Mi Box 4K comes with Chromecast built-in. You can cast up to 4K quality if your TV supports 4K resolution for supported apps and content.
Does Mi Box 4K support voice search?
- Yes, Mi Box 4K comes with Google Assistant built-in. You can press the voice button on Mi Remote and search various queries like:
- Control entertainment – Show me English action movies
Get answers – What is the weather today?
Plan your day – How’s the traffic to work?
Control smart home devices – Set Mi Air Purifier 3 to Auto
Does Mi Box 4K come with Data Saver option?
- Data Saver helps users enjoy smart TV features via a phone hotspot while conserving data usage. You can stream up to 3 times with the same daily limit
- Data Saver also includes two additional features such as Data counter and ability to “View phone media” on TV.
How to install more apps and games on Mi Box 4K?
- Mi Box 4K comes with Google’s Play Store, which supports 5000+ apps and games globally. These apps are specially made for TV.
Can I control TV Audio using the Mi Remote?
- Yes, you can. Please ensure that the TV supports HDMI ARC port and the Mi Box is connected to HDMI ARC port. Now go to Mi Box and enable CEC.
- Settings → Device Preferences → HDMI CEC → Enable CEC Switch
How do I play content from a pen drive or hard disk connected to the Mi Box 4K?
- Download any Media Player, for example, VLC from Play Store to play the content from your pen drive or hard disk.
- Supported Video File Formats: RM, MOV, VOB, AVI, MKV, TS, MP4
- Supported Audio File Formats: MP3, APE, FLAC
- Supported Audio Decoders: DOLBY, DTS
- Supported Image Decoders: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF
Can I Connect external sound systems to Mi Box 4K?
Yes, you can connect external sound systems via the digital out port available on Mi Box 4K.
That was all about Mi Box 4k Launched in India. We also post exclusive tips, tricks, offers, and deals in our Telegram channel hope you are a member there too. If you haven’t yet joined Visit once and become a member of our happy family.