Play Kopikolympics and win iPhone, How to Play Kopikolypimcs games – Hope you Participated in Good Knight Gold for Gold and SAB TV Unlock Khushiyan. Today here I am back again with an Amazing contest offer from Kopiko Coffee Confectionaries.
Kopiko is an Indonesian brand of coffee confectioneries originally produced in Indonesia by Mayora Indah. It is named after the kōpiko coffee bean, found in Hawaii. Kopiko Candy is currently available in over 80 countries around the world.
Nowadays, Kopiko is organizing Kopikolympics where you have to play games and get a chance to win brand new iPhone SE, and Amazon Vouchers worth Rs.1000. Playing the kopikolympics game is very easy. Flip the backside of the Kopiko toffees scan the QR Code and start playing. You will get 6 different types of games to play. Rank on the leaderboard and get iPhone SE or Amazon Vouchers.
|Hosted by||Kopiko Confectionaries|
|Event Prizes||iPhone SE & Amazon Vouchers|
|Event Period||15th September to 15th December 2020|
iPhone Contest Alert Play Kopiko Lympics Mobile Game with Kopiko India and get a chance to win FREE an Apple iPhone in a chance to win an iPhone from your home. All you need to do is go through the Video for the details and just wait, you may get lucky and win an iPhone for yourself All you need to do is like our page, Tag 3 friends, and follow us on Social media. With Kopiko Coffee Candy, INBISCO India aspires to become a market leader in confectionery products by delivering top quality products to consumers – Click Here for the contest post.
How to Play the Kopikolympics games to win iPhone SE?
- First of all, you need to Purchase Kopiko Latest Packs with the offer printed as shown below from a nearby super/hypermarket or grocery store.
- Flip the Kopiko candy and find the QR code on the back.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile phone.
- For Android users: Use Google Lens/Any QR Code Scanner/Paytm App Scanner.
- For iPhone Users*: Use Camera to scan.
- Note:- *iPhone users can only play on the Safari browser and not on any other browser
- Play the games and top the leaderboard!
How to check your score and leaderboard?
- First of all, you need to visit the Kopikolympics Offer Page, Click the link given below.
- You will be redirected to the Kopikolympics offer page if you have an account sign in otherwise create a new account.
- Enter your desired username, E-mail address, Password, Confirm Password and hit sign up.
- You will get a successful message now you can log in to see your scorecard and leaderboard.
Games to Play in Kopikolympics:
- Kopiko KopikoLympics Kopi Kicks Games
- Kopiko KopikoLympics Kopi Punch Games
- Kopiko KopikoLympics Smash Cricket Games
- Kopiko KopikoLympics Pock it up Games
- Kopiko KopikoLympics Candy Catch Games
- Kopiko KopikoLympics Secret Games
- At the end of 30 days, 3 (three) winners will be selected based on the criteria and module of the tournament mentioned hereafter.
- The participants should be registered/logged in for the points to be recorded/accumulated.
- The criteria for the selection of the winners of the iPhone SE 64 GB is that the participant needs to have completed all the 6 games with the most competitive points.
- In the case of a tie, the winner will be selected on a random basis and/or based on other parameters (not limited to) activity frequency, scores in individual games etc.
- In the case of the leaderboard, the participants need to accumulate high scores on each of the games played.
- Only the highest score ever recorded by the participant, per game, will be registered, no matter the number of times the game is played.
- Only the high scores from the game(s) played will be recorded and tallied together.
- In certain cases, if there is a tie, INBISCO India Private Limited may declare the winner/runner ups based on the other factors like frequency of login/activity, the total number of games played (should be higher).
Terms and Conditions:
- The Tournament will be held within the territory of India, except for such states where it is specifically prohibited by law.
- The company may request the Participant(s) to send in voice, motion pictures, and photographs of the winning hamper for media coverage, advertisement, or publicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in the future. The participants agree to reasonably co-operate with such requests made by the Company.
- By entering into the Tournament the Participant agrees that the Company shall have rights to use the Entry and the Participants agree to grant the Company, its affiliates, partners, licensors, and associates, the permission and consent to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Entry and all information provided by the Participants to the Company at any time, on all mediums currently in use for an unlimited time, anywhere in the world, without further reference, payment or any other compensation to the Participant.
- The Company reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions or withdraw the Tournament without giving prior notice. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant(s) to check the Terms and Conditions of the Tournament on the community pages on Facebook and Instagram. Participants agree to not hold the Company responsible for any loss or damage incurred due to such a change of the Terms and Conditions or withdrawal of the Tournament.
- The Participant(s) hereby undertake, warrant, and guarantee to the Company that he/she has the full legal capacity to participate in the Tournament in accordance with the law and also these Terms and Conditions.
- Participant(s) represents that they have not been accused or convicted or is otherwise involved in any criminal offense and/or is not under inquiry or trial by the police or judiciary which has not been disclosed to the Company in writing or that the Participant(s) is /are not required to be present before any authority including police or any court of law for a term of twelve (12) months from the date of registration and has no other disability which would prevent or impede his/her participation in the Tournament.
- The Participant(s) acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Tournament at his/her free-will and is willing to bear all risks, costs, and consequences arising from such participation in the Tournament.
- During the disbursement of the prize, KYC copy should be presented and submitted by the winner(s) of the Tournament.
- This Tournament is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media platforms mentioned herein. Participants are voluntarily providing their information to the Company, and by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out herein, consent to the usage of such information by the Company for its internal purposes and for the purposes related to this Tournament, including but not limited to the purposes stated under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Participants shall ensure that the Entry submitted is decent, in compliance with applicable laws, and is not immoral, defamatory, abusive, offensive, insensitive, libelous, or blasphemous to any person (living or dead), religious sect, or section of the society, or infringe the rights of any third party including intellectual property, etc.
- Participant shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that harms minors in any way; infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of the Company or any third party, in or outside India; violates any law for the time being in force; impersonate another person in a defamatory manner; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
- The Company shall not be liable/responsible for any lost opportunity, damages, losses, costs, and expenses or otherwise suffered/incurred by any of the Participant(s) in connection with the Tournament.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions mentioned herein, the Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel the Tournament or reschedule the Tournament dates.
- The Participant(s) shall hold harmless and indemnify the Company, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors, and/or any other person from and against any suit /litigation /injury /damage /harm/loss suffered by the Company in connection with any act or omissions of the Participant(s) in connection with the Tournament and/or any third-party rights claims with respect to the material/ Entry submitted by the Participant(s).