JioMart Pre-Registration, JioMart Online Shopping – Hello Friends welcome back to Free Shopping Deal. Jio recently caught everyone’s eyesight after Facebook bought Jio Shares. Now Jio and Facebook both combined are Planning to Launch JioMart in India. Currently, JioMart is running in some cities like Navi Mumbai, Kalyan & Thane.
JioMart is an e-commerce marketplace that connects retailers with customers. Just like Amazon Prime Now and Grofers, Jio Mart will not maintain any warehouses but will allow local retailers and Kirana merchants to list their products on the portal and sell them to the customers.
The Jiomart Services will soon launch all over India after this lockdown will over so Jio is providing the pre-register offer. Where you can get Cashback or Save up to Rs.3000 When Jiomart well launch. The Details of Rs.3000 Offer will be shared after the launch of Jiomart.
Why Shop with JioMart?
- 50,000+ Grocery Products.
- Free Home delivery No minimum order value.
- Never Before savings.
- No questions asked return policy.
- Express delivery promise.
How to Pre-Register & Avail JioMart Offers worth Rs.3000 on Launch?
- First of All visit JioMart Registration webpage Click Here
- Scroll down and enter first name, last name, Pincode, Mobile Number, E-mail id, and Click on Generate OTP.
- Enter The OTP received on your mobile number and Complete your registration.
- When JioMart will be Launched you will get Offers Worth Rs.3000.
Terms and Conditions :
- JioMart Pre-registration Campaign (“Campaign”) is a mobile-based campaign promoted by Reliance Retail Limited and/or its affiliates, located at 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, 400002, India.
- The Campaign enables you to pre-register for a mobile application namely “JioMart”, being made available by the Company and/or its affiliates (“Services”).
Your (“you”, “your” or “user”) use of the Campaign or Services available through a website in your device, is subject to these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “T&C”).
- Your participation in the Campaign requires that you agree to the T&C. Please read them carefully. If you do not understand the T&C or do not accept any part of them, then you should not participate in the Campaign.