Jio Payment Bank Account Online
Jio Payment Bank Account, Create Jio Payments Bank Account, Jio Payments Bank Upi, Jio Payments Bank App – Hello Friends welcome back to Free Shopping Deal. Hope You Enjoyed Amazon UPI Referral Offer. Today I’m Back with How to Create a Jio Payments Bank Account Online.
In this article, we will guide you in detail on how to create jio payments Bank account and Jio Payments Bank UPI. So stay tuned and get your account and get ready for the upcoming Loot. You Can Use This In Amazon, PayTM Etc.
What is Jio Payments Bank?
Jio Payments Bank is an Indian payments bank that started operating in 2018. Payment banks in India are a special category of the bank that can accept deposits and make payments but cannot issue loans or other forms of credit including credit cards.
How can I open a Jio payment bank?
How To Open Jio Payment Bank Account?
- First Of All, you Need Jio Mobile Number to Create “Jio Money Wallet”
- Download Here
- Open The Jio Money App and Select Your Jio Sim Slot & Verify Your Jio Number With OTP
- Complete The Process by entering all other details Like Name, E-mail and other details asked for You will be at the HomeScreen as shown Below
- Now You Have To Update “MY JIO App” there are two ways for updating it Google Playstore Update | Direct Update
- After You complete Updating My Jio App Open and check on the dashboard for JIO BANK OPTION
- If You Find Jio Bank Option Tap on it Otherwise Open the Given Link in your Default Browser Click Here
- You will be Redirected to Jio Bank website and will get a banner shown below Tap on “Upgrade Now”.
- Allow all notifications and open that link via My Jio App.
- you will be redirected on my jio payments bank welcome page Tap on “Let’s Get Started” Button.
- Select your JIO sim as you need to Link it as your Bank Account.
Note:- If your Jio number is not linked with any bank then don’t create it now.
- Tap on Proceed and It will verify your Mobile Number automatically.
set your 4 Digit MPIN and Allow Fingerprint Unlock.
Get back to Dashboard and After some time you will able to See a Banner Like Upgrade Jio Payments Bank Saving Account Banner.
NOTE:- If you are not able to see banner then try after some time. Or refresh Jio App.
- Open the given link in your default browser Click Here
- open it with My Jio App and Tap on Bhim UPI Option
- Search For your Bank and select it
- Create Pin and Link Your Bank Account
- Congratulations! You have successfully Linked your Bank to Jio Payments Bank and you will Get your [email protected] BHIM UPI id.
Contact Jio Payments Bank Customer Care :
Jio Payments Bank Customer Care Number: 1800 891 9999
Jio Payments Bank Customer Care Email Address: [email protected]