Indusind Bank Zero Balance Account
How to Open Indusind Bank Zero Balance Account, IndusInd Bank Account Refer Earn, IndusInd Bank Referral Code – Hello Guys If You Are Looking For Paperless Banking, Open Indusind Bank Saving Account Online, Personally I Am Using Indusind Account And Enjoying All The Benefits Like I Don’t have to Maintain Minimum Balance, Or to Give Additional Charges For Fund Transfer(NEFT or RTGS) & UPI Transaction.
Features of IndusInd Bank Zero Balance Account
- No Minimum Maintain Balance
- Up to 6% rate of interest
- Instant Account Opening based on Aadhaar and PAN
- Personalized Debit Card – Choose the image you love as the backdrop of the Debit Card
- Set up your Mobile banking and UPI credentials along with account opening
- Free Debit Card and Cheque Book
- Instant Account Opening
- Indusind Bank Refer and Earn ₹200
- PayPal Offer worth Rs.500
- Access to the unique All-In-One store on IndusMobile where you can get multiple discounts on food, cabs, and bills
- Free Cash Withdrawal & Free Cash Deposit up to Rs 2 Lacs
- Free IMPS/NEFT/RTGS transactions on Online Channels
Indusind Bank Benefits & Bonus Offers
Get ₹200 Cashback as a Welcome Gift on Signing up for IndusMobile App
- FOOD – 50% Cashback up to ₹100
- CAB – 50% Cashback up to ₹100, on Your First 3 Cab Booking
- UTILITY BILLS – Flat ₹60 Cashback on your first bill payment
- LOCAL DEALS – 50% Upto ₹100 on Your first deal avail at Dominos, CCD, PVR, and more
- MOBILE/DTH BILL – 15% Cashback up to ₹50 on your first mobile / DTH recharge or postpaid bill
Documents Required for IndusInd Bank Zero Balance Account
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card (Mandatory)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
IndusInd Bank Account Referral Code 2022
|Offer By||Indusind Bank|
|Account Name||Zero Balance SA|
|Welcome Bonus||₹200 Cashback|
|Indusind Bank Refer Earn||₹200 Per Referral|
|Indusind Bank Referral Code||HARE7534|
|Indusind Bank referral Link||Open Now|
How to Open IndusInd Bank Zero Balance Account Online?
- First of all, You have to Open Below Link in Your Default Browser.
- Now Click on the Open Your Account Now Option.
- Then You have to Enter Your Mobile Number and Your Mobile Number Will be Your Account Number.
- You will receive One Time Password(OTP) on Your Mobile Just Verify it.
- On Next Page Select Your Nearest City for Your Branch, Enter Your Aadhar Number, and PAN Card Number.
- You will get OTP in Aadhar Registered Mobile and You have verified it.
- Now Fill Basic Details Like Your Occupation, Income, Marriage Status, etc.
- Then Select Option for DBT benefits and click on Continue.
- On Next Page Fill Your Nominee Details and Continue.
- Must Important Choose Zero Balance Indus Online Account and Select Debit Card.
- Now Enter Your UPI ID for Indusind Bank and Add User ID and MPin for Accessing Net Banking and Continue.
- The last step if you want Indusind Bank Physical Card Then make Payment ₹20000 for Account and Debit Card Charges ₹294 so Total you have to Fund ₹20294.
Indusind Bank Referral Code:- HARE7534
- If you don’t want Physical Debit Card then you have to press the Back Button Your Account is Ready.
- You will receive a Welcome SMS Very soon.
- Then You have to Complete Video KYC or Physical KYC in Nearest Branch.
- You Can Withdraw Your Money Any Time Which is You’re Deposit ₹20000 or ₹5000 in Your Account.
- Now Your Account is Successfully Convert to Zero Balance, and You can Keep Zero Balance in Your AC.
FAQs For Indusind Bank Zero Balance Account
What is the IndusInd Online Savings account?
IndusInd Online Savings Account (IOSA) is the latest offering by IndusInd bank wherein customers can open IndusInd Savings account in minutes from the comfort of their home.
This is an Aadhar eKYC based account that can be opened without any physical documentation. The account can also be funded online as part of the process and subsequently accessed through the Indus Mobile App.
Can I open a zero balance account in IndusInd Bank?
Yes, You can Open Zero Balance Account in Indusind Bank Just Follow the Above Step, You can Open the Account Within 3 minutes.
What are the documents required for opening the account?
All you require is your Aadhaar Number and PAN. You should be carrying your registered mobile number linked with Aadhaar while opening this account.
How can I convert my account into a Full KYC account?
You can convert this IndusInd Online Savings Account into a Full KYC account by visiting any branch and doing physical face to face KYC verification.
What documents do I need to carry to the branch to convert my account to Full KYC?
You need to carry any valid proof of identity, proof of permanent and correspondence address to a branch to complete your face to face KYC verification.
IndusInd Bank Account Refer & Earn :
- Referrer will get an Rs.200 Amazon voucher for each account successfully opened through the referral link and where the initial funding amount as per the account variant is realized.
- For the first 5 accounts that get opened, Paytm first quarterly membership will be provided and an Amazon voucher will not be provided for the 5th account.
- A person can refer to a maximum of 10 accounts for the purpose of rewards.
- All the accounts that will be considered will be where the initial funding has been realized corresponding to the chosen savings account variant.
- Benefits for the month will be shared by the 15th of the subsequent calendar month.
That was all about Indusind Bank Zero Balance Account Where You will Get Free Debit Card and ₹200 Free Vouchers. Share this article with your friends and also let them get the best accounts with the best banks with different different types of offers.
We also post exclusive tips, tricks, offers, and deals on our telegram channel. I hope you are a member there too. If you have not yet joined, Have a look once. Watch our work then decide to stay with us is beneficial or not. Join us and become a member of our happy family. Team Free Shopping Deal assures you will never regret joining us.
If you have any query comment below and Team FSD will revert to you as soon as possible. Meet you in a new article with new Tips, tricks, offers, or deals till then bye…Reminder Don’t forget to join our telegram channel.