Everyone Want to Credit Card But Nowadays more Complicated to getting a Credit card for Student or Unemployed. So Now ICICI Bank Giving Platinum Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit (FD) so here we provide step by step details to avail Credit Cards Free.
Who Can Apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card?
To get an ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card, all you need is a valid Fixed Deposit with ICICI Bank.
- The minimum Fixed Deposit amount is ₹ 10,000.
- The minimum tenure of the Fixed Deposit has to be 180 days.
- Please also note that the Instant Platinum Credit Card cannot be issued.
Features of ICICI Credit Card?
- No Joining or Annual Fee
- Savings on Fuel Purchases
- VISA Offers on Dining, Wellness, and Hotels
- Chip and Pin Card
- Low-interest rate
- Earn reward points and redeem for cash
- internationally valid
- Assured, free Card
- Instant, over-the-counter Card issuance
How to Get ICICI Credit Card Against Fixed Deposit (FD)?
Firstly you have to Open ICICI Insta Save FD Account Online or Visit Your Nearest Branch and then You are Eligible for ICICI Bank Credit Without any Income Proof or Salary Sleep. you will get a 90% Limit of Your FD Balance you can make a minimum ₹10000 or a Maximum ₹50000 in Fixed Deposits. After that, You have to Submit Your Video KYC Online or Visit Branch and Submit Aadhar Card and Signature.
Recently we are Posted Kotak 811 Account And Enjoying All The Benefits Like I Don’t have to Maintain Minimum Balance.
Key Features of ICICI Insta Save FD Account?
- The convenience of opening an account online in a few minutes without paperwork from the comfort of your home.
- Open an FD of min ₹10,000 for 12 months and enjoy the benefits of Savings Account with no balance commitment.
- Get an assured Credit Card linked with FD, with no income documents.
- Experience Fund transfer, Bill Payments, Investments, Cardless Cash withdrawal, and more using the iMobile App.
- Exclusive offers across groceries, medicine, entertainment, and much more.
Requirements to avail Insta Save FD Account
- Minimum FD required: ₹10,000
- Maximum FD: ₹50,000
- Tenure of FD: Minimum 12 months and maximum 10 years
Interest rates for Fixed Deposit are as follows:
- 1 year to < 18 months: 5.15%
- 18 months to < 3 years: 5.35%
- 3 years to 10 years: 5.50%
How to Open ICICI Insta Save FD Account
- First of all, You have to Visit the ICICI Bank Website Using Below Link.
- Now you can see Products Option in HomePage just Tap it.
- On Next Page Just Click on Saving Account.
- You will see 2 options but you have to Insta Save FD Account for Zero Balance. (There are no Charges for this Account)
- Fill Your Mobile Number, E-mail-ID, and Pan Card Details and Click continue.
- Now you have fill OTP Which you will receive in Your Mobile Number and E-mail.
- After that Enter Your Aadhar Card Number and Click on Proceed.
- Again Check Your Inbox and Enter OTP Which you receive from UIDAI.
- Now select Marital Status, Occupation, Income Source, Education and Income Range, and Continue.
- Enter the Name Which you want to print on New ICICI Bank Debit Card and Enter Your Parents name and Select Nominee Name and continue.
- Then Fill Amount Which you want to Invest in Fixed Deposit Account and Select time and Now you will see Your ICICI Platinum Credit Card is Unlocked just tap in Yes Button and continue.
- Just Complete Video KYC for Account Approval or Visit Nearest ICICI Branch.
- Congrats You have successfully Open ICICI Bank Account.
- You will Receive Your Debit Card, Cheque Book, and Credit Card Within 10 Days.
How to Generate ICICI Bank Credit Card Pin Online?
- Open ICICIBank Website.
- Login to Your Bank Account.
- Got to My Accounts > Credit Cards > Generate Credit Card PIN Online.
(to be used only for Primary card Apin generation, for Addon card same is not applicable)
Thanks For Reading Don’t Forget to share with Near and Dears.