How to Control Corona Virus Dialer Tune Stop Permanently
Remove coronavirus caller tune, Deactive Coronavirus Dialer tune, How to skip coronavirus caller tune – Hello Guys welcome back to Free Shopping Deal, Today we are back with a solution to everyone’s problem nowadays. The Indian Government has ordered all the telecom operators to set a 30 Seconds Dialet alert on every subscriber.
The caller tune aims at spreading awareness about coronavirus and informs users about taking measures to avoid being a victim or spread the deadly disease.
The call gets connected only after the 30-second audio clip finishes playing. Users, however, have not been appreciating the fact that the caller tune plays every time they dial a number and causes hindrance in case of emergencies. Jio connects the call while playing the coronavirus awareness alert, unlike Airtel and some other telecoms.
CoronaVirus Dialer Tone
Coronavirus dialer tone is Awareness Message To Peoples Of India. You Can Hear Voice Of Coughing Of Men Instantly Once You Dial Any Number. In case you do not wish to wait for the message to end and want to immediately connect to the caller, there is a way out.
How to Control Corona Virus Dialer tune Instantly?
Trick 1:- To Deactive corona Virus Dialer Tune
- Simply Dial the Number You want to contact.
- The Dialer Tone will start playing.
- Press # or 1 From the Dialer being any Featured phone or Smartphone.
- If it doesn’t work by a single press you can press it multiple times.
- You will get Normal “Tring, Tring” Dialer Tone Back.
- Enjoy… Join our Telegram Channel for the Lastest tips and Tricks.
Trick 2:- To Deactive corona Virus Dialer Tune
- Simply Open The Dialer of your SmartPhone or If using Featured Phones Dial *646*224# as shown Below.
- You will Get A confirmation message stating “Do you want to Deactivate Pre-RBT Prompt. To confirm press 1 or to Exit press 2”
- After Confirming by pressing 1 your Boring CoronaVirus dialer tone will be stopped.
Trick 3:- To Deactive corona Virus Dialer Tune
- Open your Dialer app and Call To Customer Care Number For Your Sim Operator.
- Then Talking Ask Customer Care & Your Caller Tune Problem and say Please Stop It Now.
Customer Care Number
1800 345 1800
1800 889 9999
Notably, there is no permanent way to put an end to the message. You can perform the steps mentioned above each time you place an outgoing call so that you avoid the coughing sound and the message related to the spread of coronavirus.
Note – SIM Operator Temporary Stop Dialer Tune& Within Few Days Again Running Because of Government Rules Flow All Over India Order From TRAI.
For the uninitiated, the default ringtone of the users of Jio, Airtel, and other telecom operators has been replaced by the coughing sound and message. The message spreads awareness related to coronavirus spread. It asks users to take precautionary measures such as washing hands with soap. Furthermore, it informs that people can visit the nearest health facility or call 011-23978046, which is the helpline number for further clarifications regarding the virus outbreak and related help. For More Detail Check Here
Be Alert When You see any of The Below Symptoms :
- This virus can cause pneumonia.
- Those who have fallen ill are reported to suffer coughs, fever and breathing difficulties.
- In severe cases, there can be organ failure.
- Generalize Fever
- Headache From More Than 1 Week
Is the virus being transmitted from one person to another?
China’s national health commission confirmed human-to-human transmission in January, and there have been such transmissions elsewhere.
How many people have been affected?
As of 9 March, more than 110,000 people have been infected in more than 80 countries, according to the Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering.
There have over 3,800 deaths globally. Just over 3,000 of those deaths have occurred in mainland China. 62,000 people have recovered from the coronavirus.