- 1 Google Pay Referral Code
- 2 Google Pay App Features
- 3 Google Pay Referral Code India 2020
- 4 Google Pay Referral Code is – UD4fx
- 5 Google Pay Refer and Earn Offer
- 6 Google Pay Refer and Earn Terms
- 7 Google Pay Lucky Fridays Draw Offer win Rs.100000
- 8 Google Pay Rs.1 Lakh Winning Proof
- 9 Get a Scratch Card worth up to Rs.1000
- 10 Earn up to Rs.300 with Google Pay
- 11 Google Pay DTH Offer Get up to Rs.1000
- 12 More Details Of Google Pay:
- 13 What is Google Pay and how does it work?
- 14 Is Google Pay free to use?
- 15 Is Google Pay safe to use?
- 16 Can I use Google Pay without a Debit card?
- 17 Conclusion :
Google Pay Referral Code
Google Pay Refer Code, Google Pay Invite Code, Google Pay Refer and Earn, Google Pay Referral Link – Hy I hope you’re enjoying Free Recharge Apps and Free Internet Tricks. Today I am Back with the well known Google pay Refer and Earn Offer. Use The Code “UD4fx” before your first transaction on Google pay and you will get Rs.21 Cashback.
Google Pay Nowadays is Running a Refer and Earn an offer where you can get Rs.81 per Refer. Get a Chance to win Scratch cards up to Rs.1,00,000 and you can earn up to Rs.9000 this financial Year 2020.
Google Pay App Features
You can make any kind of payment directly from your bank account. You can also transfer money from your bank to another bank account.
- Pay and receive money directly from your bank account.
- Multiple layers of security from your bank, UPI, and Google.
- Pay anyone. Even those without Google Pay.
- Google Pay Refer and Earn
- Recharge your prepaid mobile plan.
- Book IRCTC train tickets.
- Buy and sell 24K gold.
- Get rewarded on Money Transfer.
Google Pay Referral Code India 2020
Google Pay Referral Code
Refer and Earn
Send ₹150 or More
Win up to ₹1,000
Send ₹500 or More
Win up to ₹1,00,000
Google Pay Referral Link
- First of all, you need to Download Google Pay (Tez) App.
- Open the Google Pay app to select the language of your choice.
- Enter Mobile Number linked with bank account Remember sim card must be available in your Phone.
- Google app will send a verification code that will be auto verified.
- Next, you have to set up 4 digits Pin Or you can use your Mobile Lock.
- Now you have to enter the Referral code if you have used the above link it will be taken automatically otherwise you have to enter manually.
- Click On the top-right Menu and select the Referral code option.
Google Pay Referral Code is – UD4fx
- The Next step is you have to link your bank account Google Pay app will verify your sim so it must be present on your smartphone.
- Select your Bank and Set up a 4 Digit UPI Pin. Remember do not share this UPI Pin with anyone.
- Done… You have successfully created an Account on Google pay using Google pay Referral code.
Follow the Below Step to Get Rs.21 in Your Bank Account.
- To make First Transaction in Google Pay, Click on New Payment Option.
- Then click on UPI or QR option.
- Click on UPI ID and Enter your Friends UPI ID.
- Now send Rs.1 and click on Pay.
- Enter your UPI Pin send it to Friends.
- You will get an Instantly Scratch card.
- Reveal the card you will Get Rs.21 in Your Bank Account.
Google Pay Refer and Earn Offer
Google Pay App Also offering Refer & Earn Program to earn more money. All you need to share your Referral Link with your friends and relatives. When they Sign up on the app using your Referral Link or Refer code you get Rs.81 Bank Cash & your friend will also get a joining bonus of ₹21 Bank Cash.
- First of all Open Google Pay App.
- Move to Dashboard and Scroll down.
- You will see the Referral option.
- Now share your Referral link with Friends and Family.
- Once they Join Google Pay using the Your Referral link.
- You will get Rs.81 and your Friend gets Rs.21
- You can earn a Referral reward up to Rs.9,000 per financial year.
Google Pay Refer and Earn Terms
- You may invite anyone to use Google pay and if your friend makes their first transaction using your referral code then you are eligible to get a Referral bonus.
- If you earn this reward, you will receive ₹81 in your registered bank account. Please be sure, that your friends applied your referral code before their first transaction.
- You can only avail of this offer once per unique registered invitee.
- You can earn a maximum of 50 referral rewards for Referral offers.
- You can earn Referral reward up to Rs.9,000 per financial year.
- To participate in a Google pay offer you must agree to these terms and conditions.
Google Pay Lucky Fridays Draw Offer win Rs.100000
You can win a one-off prize of 1,00,000 for participating in Google Pay Lucky Fridays.
- If you haven’t already done so, add your bank account to Google Pay.
- Use Google Pay to send Rs 500 or more to another Google Pay user. You’ll get a Lucky Lakh entry card in your Rewards section.
- On the entry card, tap Play Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to find out if you won a prize.
- If you win, tap Claim Now and enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN) for tax withholding purposes.
- Google Pay will pay the taxes so that you can keep the full 1 lakh.
- If you win, the money will be deposited into your bank account within 48 hours.
Google Pay Rs.1 Lakh Winning Proof
Get a Scratch Card worth up to Rs.1000
When you send Rs.150 or more on google pay. you can earn a scratch card with cash or Voucher Worth up to Rs.1000. You can earn one scratch card for each eligible transaction made using Google Pay for the duration of the offer, up to a maximum of 3 scratch cards per week
Earn up to Rs.300 with Google Pay
Make a bill payment on Google Pay and earn up to Rs.300. The transaction must be at least Rs.200 to qualify for this offer.
Earn a scratch card worth 10 to 300 when you make a qualifying bill payment on Google Pay. The transaction must be at least 200 to qualify for this offer
Bill payments made for insurance premiums are not eligible for this offer.
You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card during the offer period.
Google Pay DTH Offer Get up to Rs.1000
Do both a mobile top-up and DTH payment of at least 148 each on the Google Pay app and earn a locked scratch card worth up to 1000!
On your first eligible mobile top-up or DTH payment during the offer period, earn a locked scratch card worth 10 to 1000. You can unlock it by completing a second eligible DTH payment or mobile top-up respectively, within the offer period.
Each transaction must be at least 148 to qualify for this offer. The locked scratch card will expire on 30 April 2020.
You will need to make at least 1 eligible mobile top-up AND 1 eligible DTH payment on Google Pay to qualify for this offer.
More Details Of Google Pay:
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches.
What is Google Pay and how does it work?
Google Pay is a mobile payment app that can store your credit cards, debit cards, loyalty cards, etc. In essence, replacing the old Android Pay and Google Wallet apps and services. It’s also working with partners online and in stores, so you’ll see Google Pay on sites, in apps, and at your stores around the globe.
Is Google Pay free to use?
Google has come up with a new payment app called Google Pay for Android users. It is free to download. The new app combines elements of the existing payment app Android Pay and Google Wallet
Is Google Pay safe to use?
With Google Pay, your payment information is always encrypted and stored on Google’s secure servers. Google Wallet allows you to store various payment methods, like your credit and debit cards, to speed up your checkout process. Encryption and passkeys are used to safeguard your financial information.
Can I use Google Pay without a Debit card?
Absolutely YES. You can create a Google Wallet without a credit or debit card – simply use a Google Pay card. These Google Pay cards are readily available in any large grocery store, convenience store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Google Pay referral code not working?
A. Google pay referral code works, only if you apply referral code on Before the first transaction. If you already did some transactions you are not eligible to enter referral code, but you can refer your friends.
Q. Google Pay referral code not eligible?
A. some users are not eligible to apply google pay referral code because someone has already used some other google pay account on their device are you have already done some transactions without entering referral code.
Q. How to Apply Google Pay Referral code.
A. Follow Below Step to Apply to refer code in google pay.
- Open Google Pay Google Pay.
- In the top right, tap More and then Referral Code.
- Type in the referral code: UD4fx after that you’ll see a success screen.
- Make your first payment.
- You will get your Rs.21 in your bank account within 24 hours.
Q. How to check Reward (Scratch Card) in Google PAy.
A. Open Google Pay Google Pay. From the bottom of the screen, swipe up. Tap Rewards. Scroll to the bottom to see your reward history.
Q. How to Send a referral invitation
A. Open Google Pay Google Pay. Under ‘Payments’, tap New. Scroll to the bottom and tap Invite Friends to Google Pay. Now Share Invitation to your friend and family.
That was all about google pay that allows anyone to earn money online. There are many similar apps like Google App Referral code. we will be back soon with many apps that helps anyone to earn some cash online meanwhile Enjoy Google App by sending money and earn scratch card and More activities.
we also post exclusive tips, tricks, offers, and deals on our telegram channel. I hope you are a member there too. If you haven’t yet joined visit once and become a member of our happy family. also share this article with your friends and let them earn some cash from Google App.