- 1 Google Pay Merchant Har Din Diwali Offer
- 2 About Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer?
- 3 Google Pay Merchant Har Din Diwali Offer 2020
- 4 Google Pay Merchant Har Din Diwali Offer Rewards :
- 5 Google Pay Har Din Diwali Stamps
- 6 Get ₹21 Daily Cash on Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer?
- 7 How to Collect 12 Stamps in Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer
Google Pay Merchant Har Din Diwali Offer
Google Pay Diwali Stamps 2020, Google Pay Daily Shagun Offer, GPay Har Din Diwali Offer, How To Collect Ladoo Stamp Har Din Diwali Offer, How To Collect Samosa Stamp Har Din Diwali Offer, How To Collect Flower Stamp Har Din Diwali Offer, How To Collect Diya Stamp Har Din Diwali Offer
About Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer?
As We Know Google Pay Every Year Launches New Offers for his User and Giving Free Cashback and This Year Google Pay Launches Har Din Diwali Offers Where You have to collect 5 Different Stamp and a Total of 12 Stamp in 16 Days, and You will Get Upto ₹1001 in Your Bank Account Which is really Amazing Offers for Google Pay Merchants. There are 5 different stamps Flower, Diya, Samosa, Lantern, and Ladoo.
Accept Daily Payment on Google Pay Merchant Account to Get Free Stamp. This Offers is starting from 1st Nov and Ending on 16th Nov 2020. If you don’t have Google Pay Merchant Account then You have to follow Our Post How to Create Google Pay Merchant Account to get Your Merchant Account Free.
Google Pay Merchant Har Din Diwali Offer 2020
|Offer By||Google Pay|
|Google Pay Merchant Offer Name||Har Din Diwali Offer|
|Google Pay Har din Diwali Offer Starting Date||1st Nov 2020|
|Google Pay Har din Diwali Offer Ending Date||16th Nov 2020|
|Google Pay Har din Diwali Offer Daily Prize||Up to ₹21|
|Google Pay Har din Diwali Offer Prize||₹1001 Cash|
Google Pay Merchant Har Din Diwali Offer Rewards :
- Google Pay Daily Shagun: Collect 1 stamp a day and you will earn one scratch card worth up to ₹21 each, per day
- Gift of 3 Stamps: Collect 3 stamps of the same type and you will earn a scratch card worth up to ₹101
- Collect All Five Stamps: Collect all 5 different stamps and you will earn an assured reward of ₹251
- Collect 12 Stamps in Happy Diwali Offer: Collect 12 stamps in total during the Offer Period to stand a chance to earn up to ₹1001
Google Pay Har Din Diwali Stamps
Google Pay Har Din Diwali! Collect stamps daily & earn rewards with Google Pay this Diwali. Accept payments with Google Pay for Business to get stamps. You can earn stamps daily to get daily rewards, and also stand a chance to win up to ₹1001 if you collect 12 stamps and get an assured reward of ₹251 if you collect all 5 different stamps!
- Google Pay Ladoo Stamp
- Google Pay Flower Stamp
- Google Pay Diya Stamp
- Google Pay Lantern Stamp
- Google Pay Samosa Stamp
Follow Below Step to Avail These Offers and Earn Upto ₹1001. So Let’s Start…
Get ₹21 Daily Cash on Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer?
- First of all, You have to Download or Update Google Pay Business App using Below Link.
- Now You Can See Google Pay Business Har Din Diwali Offer on Dashboard.
- Just click on it you can see the Calendar of 16 Days.
- Move to Dashboard and Share your Google Pay Business QR Codes With Friends or Family.
- Ask Them to Pay ₹20 or More and You will get Google Pay Sagoon Scratch Card.
- Go to Dashboard and Click on See Your Rewards Option.
- Now You can Your Sagoon scratch Card in Rewards Section.
- You can Earn a Daily Sagoon Scratch Card and Get Upto ₹21 Every Day till 16th Nov 2020.
- Just Reveal Your Scratch Cards and Get Assured winning in your Bank Account.
- You will Get an Assured Diwali Stamp on every day of the First Payment.
- You can See Below Screenshot I Got Google Pay Merchant Diya Stamp on my first Payment.
- You have to Collect All 5 Stamp to Earn Upto ₹1001 in Your Bank Account from Google Pay Merchant Har Din Diwali Offer.
How to Collect 12 Stamps in Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer
There are 5 different stamps: Flower, Diya, Samosa, Lantern, and Ladoo, and 16 grids within the game. Collect a stamp daily to progress through the grids and unlock your rewards.
- You can collect a stamp by receiving payment of at least ₹20 per day starting from November 1st, 2020 IST to November 16th, 2020 IST, (“Offer Period”):
- You can receive payment via your Google Pay for Business account or via the Google Pay QR code.
- Transactions must be from unique Google Pay users and at least ₹20 each to qualify. Multiple transactions from a single Google Pay user will be considered as one qualifying transaction.
- You can receive as many payments as you can during the Offer Period. You can collect one stamp per day, up to a maximum of 16 stamps during the Offer period.
- You can track the progress of your stamp collection in the Diwali offer card in the Google Pay for Business app, on the home screen.
- Tap on the Diwali offer icon to enter the offer to view your progress. Know More
If you have any Doubt Queries Comment below and FreeShoppingDeal Team Will helps you.
We also post exclusive tips, tricks, offers, and deals on our Telegram Channel. I hope you are a member there too. If you haven’t yet joined a visit once and become a member of our happy family.