Amazon Load Money Offer
Amazon Add Money Offer, Amazon Add Money Cashback Offers, Amazon Add Money Loot – Hy Guys I Hope you’re Amazon Scan & Pay Offer, and Amazon Recharge Offer. Today we are back with Another Cashback Offer. Amazon Is Offering to Rs.50 Cashback on Rs.500 or More Adding on Amazon Pay Wallet using Amazon Pay UPI.
The offer is applicable only for select customers who see this offer on their Amazon.in mobile applications. The offer will be unlocked only on undertaking a load balance transaction for Rs 500 or more using Amazon Pay UPI between 1st May 2020 00:00 hours to 14th May 2020 23:59:59 hours.
The unlocked offer is valid on the first load balance transaction from 1st May – 7th May 2020, done through Amazon Pay UPI. The offer can only be availed once, during the offer period.
Amazon Load Money Offer Details?
|Offer Name||Load Money Offer|
|Minimum Load Value||Rs. 500 or More|
|Cashback||Flat Rs. 50|
|Applicable on||Amazon Pay UPI|
|Offer Duration||1st May to 14th May 2020|
How to Get Rs.50 Cashback from Amazon Load Money Offer?
- First of all, you need to Download or Update Amazon App.
- Open App and log in or Sign Up on Your Account.
- Now click on Three Line Top Left Side.
- Now you can see Amazon Pay Option Just click it.
- Then Click on Add Money option.
- Now you need to Add Money Minimum Rs. 500.
- Then Make Payment Via Amazon Pay UPI. (Setup UPI Here)
- Done… You will Get flat Rs.50 Instantly on Your Amazon Pay Wallet.
- Enjoy… Don’t Forget to Join Telegram Channel For More Loot Deals.
Amazon Load Money Offer Proof
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the offer?
Load Rs. 500 or more using Amazon Pay UPI into your Amazon Pay balance account and win Rs 50 on your load balance transaction. This offer is valid maximum once per customer during the offer period.
2. What is the validity of the offer?
Offer can be availed from 1st May 2020 00:00 hours to 14th May 2020 23:59:59 hours.
3. What are the eligibility criteria?
The offer is applicable only for select customers who see this offer on their Amazon.in mobile applications. The offer will be unlocked only on undertaking a load balance transaction for Rs 250 or more using Amazon Pay UPI between 1st May 2020 00:00 hours to 7tH May 2020 23:59:59 hours The unlocked offer is valid on first load balance transaction from 1st May – 7th May 2020, done through Amazon Pay UPI. The offer can only be availed once, during the offer period.
4. How do I unlock the offer?
You can unlock the offer by doing a load balance transaction using Amazon Pay UPI between 1st May 2020 00:00 hours to 14th May 2020 23:59:59 hours. No additional promo code/coupon code needs to be applied. You will receive an email (if you have a registered email account with Amazon) or SMS (if you have an account with only mobile number registered) or push notification with the details of the cashback amount you have received.
5. What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
If you are eligible for more than one offer, the best offer is auto-applied for you.
6. What if I do not receive the unlocked offer?
If the transaction is in the ‘processing’ state, you will not receive the unlocked cashback offer until the transaction is complete. You will not receive any cashback for canceled/ failed transactions.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a limited period promotional offer, namely “Load balance offer” (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the website www.ama…in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This offer is made available is in respect of the semi-closed prepaid payment instrument issued as a stored value account, ‘Amazon Pay balance: Money’ (“Amazon Pay Balance”) that can be accessed and managed on the website www.ama…in and the corresponding mobile site and the mobile application (collectively “Amazon.in”), operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
- These terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to ‘Terms and Conditions – Amazon Pay balance: Money Wallet’, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay Balance. In the event of any conflict between such Terms & Conditions and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who(a) undertakes a load balance transaction using Amazon Pay UPI on the Amazon.in App between 1st May 2020 – 14th May 2020 (b) for a minimum value of Rs. 500, will be eligible to receive the Offer that entitles the customer to get a cashback of Rs. 50.
- The customer will receive the details of the cashback received through the offer through e-mail, notifications, or SMS on the email address or mobile number registered with such a customer’s Amazon.in account.
- This Offer can only be availed by a customer once during the Offer Period.
- It is clarified that a customer will NOT be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer: (a) if the payment is made using a payment method other than the Eligible Payment Method; and/ or (b) if a customer pays for incoming collect request transaction either through the Eligible Payment Method or otherwise © If APL handle customers add their UPI ID in the 3P text box and perform the transaction
- The ability to set up Amazon Pay UPI is only available on the Amazon mobile application on the Android platform and on Amazon India application on the iOS platform and has not been enabled on any other medium (like Amazon.in website or mobile web).
- The applicable cashback under this Offer will be provided to the eligible customers in the form of Amazon Pay Gift Card(s), issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable into Amazon Pay balance associated with the Amazon.in the account of such customers. The use and redemption of Amazon Pay Gift Card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance are governed by applicable terms and conditions.
- The Offer Period and/or Redemption Period may be extended or revoked by Amazon in its sole discretion, without any prior notice, and without any liability.
- The cashback under this Offer will be provided to the eligible customer within 3 days of completion of the concerned Transaction on Amazon.in.
- A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the load balance transaction is canceled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (an entity that operates Amazon.in) or if the Offer Transaction is canceled for any of the aforesaid reasons.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/ alter/ modify/ change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Under no circumstances, will cashback benefit under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither Amazon nor any of its affiliates will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that in connection with undertaking any transaction on Amazon.in (whether during the Offer Period or the Redemption Period).
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer or if any of the conditions of these Offer Terms are not met.
- Any query/issue in relation to the benefits under this Offer will be entertained by Amazon only up to 20 days post successful transaction and should be addressed to Amazon customer support. Post such a date, Amazon shall not entertain any queries/issues.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
- Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar, or other offers.
- The customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail of this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.