Amazon Flex Earn Rs.140 Per Hour By Delivering Packages
Amazon Flex India, Amazon Flex App, Amazon Flex App Download, How To Use Amazon Flex, Amazon Flex Full Guide – Hello Fsdians, I hope you all are well at home Enjoying Amazon Quiz Answers, Today I am back with Amazon’s Newly introduced services, Amazon Flex.
This is a chance for everyone to earn money by becoming an Amazon delivery partner. Yes, you heard right, You can earn Rs.120 to Rs.140 per Hour. Amazon has introduced the Amazon Flex New Programme.
Amazon is giving a golden chance to all those who have some free time in a day, week or those who really want to earn some extra income in life, Amazon Flex is here as a way of your extra income to help your family or to celebrate your fabulous weekends and more reasons in life.
Amazon Flex is a rideshare opportunity that allows you to earn money by delivering to Amazon customers in your city. You perform the “last-mile” delivery, which means you help Amazon deliver its packages from its regional centers to customers. Stay tuned with the article here I will give you all the details about Amazon Flex and will also try to solve your questions about it.
What is Amazon Flex?
Amazon Flex is a newly launched program by Amazon India where individual independent contract holders known as delivery partners Deliver Amazon Parcels and Orders. There are a limitless number of products sold on amazon including households, groceries, electronics, and much more. Amazon Flex provides the delivery partners looking for a chance to turn their free time to some passive income.
Why Amazon Flex?
- Great Earnings – Make Rs.120 to Rs.140 Per Hour.
- Flexible Hours – Schedule ahead or pick up any available block of time.
- Be your Own Boss – Build your own schedule. Opportunities available 7 days a week.
*We are currently looking for 2 wheeler riders in Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chennai, Pune, Patna, Lucknow, Ahemdabad, Coimbatore, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon.
How to Register on Amazon Flex?
- First of all Download the Amazon Flex App from your default browser.
- You can go fo the registration page here also you will get an option to get the app, simply fill the Registration details and Click on Get the App Button. Click Here for Registration.
- After installing the app move to phone settings>security>Turn on unknown sources. To install the Amazon Flex App.
- Next, you have to turn on location(GPS) then open than Amazon flex app to begin the Registration Process.
- Sign up on the amazon flex app using your existing Amazon account or you can go for a new account.
- Answer all the questions asked in the amazon flex app for the team to get your details.
- Select the pickup and delivery area where you will be delivering the amazon packages as a delivery partner.
- To receive the payments on time to time you have to provide the Tax and Payment details.
- Done!! Now sit back and wait for 5 to 10 business (workdays) for the Amazon Flex to verify your account and scan your background as per your details.
Key Points to Know about Amazon Flex India :
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- The android phone of version 6.0 or higher with at least 2GB of RAM.
- The device needs to have a camera with flash, GPS location services, and an active SIM with voice & data connectivity.
- A two-wheeler that meets all applicable law and safety requirements.
- PAN Number.
- Savings or a Current Bank Account.
- Amazon Flex Will Cover Accidental Death coverage of up to INR 5,00,000/- (Five Lakhs)and Permanent Disability coverage up to INR 5,00,000 /- (Five Lakhs).
That was all about Amazon Flex, where you can earn Rs.16,800 per month just by delivering Amazon packages and parcels. Share this article with your friends and also to those who are looking for some work and really want to earn passive income.
We also post exclusive tips, tricks, offers, and deals in our Telegram channel. I hope you are a member there too. If you haven’t yet joined a visit once and become a member of our happy family.