- 1 Amazon Audible Offer – Get Free 90 Days Trial
- 2 What is Amazon Audible?
- 3 What you will Get From Amazon Audible Free Membership?
- 4 How to Avail Free Trial From Amazon Audible Offer?
- 5 How to cancel Amazon Audible membership
- 6 Amazon Audible Terms & Conditions :
- 7 Amazon Audible Frequently Questions Asked (FQA)?
Amazon Audible Offer – Get Free 90 Days Trial
Amazon Prime Audible Offer, Amazon Audible Special offer, Amazon Audible trial offer, Audible Amazon Prime offer, Amazon Audible trial deal – Hello Guys, I hope you are enjoying Amazon Quiz Answers. Today we are back with another offer. in this article, I have shown you simple tricks to get Amazon audible free trial.
What is Amazon Audible?
Amazon recently launched Amazon Audible. Amazon already provided E-Books Feature where You Download the e-book and read it. But Finally Launched Audio Books Feature. This is the best Feature For All Book Lovers. Enjoy great books narrated by great performers.
Listen to top narrators and celebrities voice their favorite stories, award-winning audiobooks, and more. Turn a chair into the best seat in the house while you listen to a full-cast performance. Turn everyday jogs into adventures. With our free app, audiobooks go where you go.
As a launching offer, Amazon offers a 90-Day trial for Prime Members and 30-Day free trial for Non-Prime Members. After The Free Trial, You Will Charge ₹199 Per Month But You Can Cancel Any Time This Trial.
What you will Get From Amazon Audible Free Membership?
- Big Update – Amazon Audible Members Will Now get unlimited access to Audible Original shows at no extra cost
- 1 credit a month, good for any audiobook regardless of price.
- Members get over 350 mins of handpicked listens for free, in addition to the monthly credit.
- Exclusive member savings. Get 30% off any additional audiobooks.
- You own your audiobooks. Keep your audiobooks forever, even if you cancel.
- Easy exchanges. If you Don’t like the book? Swap it for free.
How to Avail Free Trial From Amazon Audible Offer?
- First of all, you need to login to Your amazon account.
- Now Visit trial Page.
- Click on Start your 30 Days free trial.
- Prime members can avail 90 Days free trial as against 30 days free trial for regular customers
- Choose the Free Trial plan for ₹0.
- Now, you need to Pay ₹2 test charge it will refund within 48 hours on your card. (You Can Also Use Pocket ICICI Card or Kotak 811 Card)
- Make Payment.
- After a successful payment, you will receive a confirmation mail.
- Done… Enjoy
Note:- Cancel Before trial ends
How to cancel Amazon Audible membership
- Go to your Account Details page on the Audible website.
- From the “View membership details” section, click Cancel membership.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you see a confirmation message appear.
If you have any remaining credits on your account, you will be prompted to use them prior to canceling. Once you have canceled your Audible account, any remaining credits terminate with your membership. However, you will still be able to keep and access any audiobooks in your Library, even without a membership.
Amazon Audible Terms & Conditions :
- This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Audible Singapore Private Limited (“Audible”) and is valid for new members of Audible in India only, who sign up for an Audible trial membership at www.amazon.in and are Amazon Prime members at the time of signing up.
- You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Audible India Service Conditions of Use and the Terms & Conditions for Recurring Payments for Audible. To the extent the Audible India Service Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only.
- Subject to these Offer Terms, if you have an existing Amazon Prime membership at the time of availing the Offer, whether paid or otherwise, you are eligible to receive a 60-days Audible membership free trial in addition to the standard 30-days free trial period (“Benefit”). In other words, you will be eligible to sign-up for the Audible membership plan for free for the first 90-days (the “Trial Period”). The Benefit is for a limited purpose only and you may be required to pay fees that may apply for purchased content, subscriptions and other services made available by Audible on the Website.
- You will not be eligible to receive the Benefit if you have already signed up for Audible membership at the time of availing the Offer. You must have a valid payment method on file to be eligible for the Offer. If your credit card is declined, the Offer will not apply. Limit one per customer and account.
- After the Trial Period, membership renews automatically for INR 199 /month. Cancel anytime.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the Benefit under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the Benefit under the Offer shall be entertained.
- This Offer can be revoked, modified or extended by Audible, at any time, in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without liability. However, subject to the Audible India Service Conditions of Use, any revocation of the Offer from the Website will not affect the Audible membership already acquired by you under the Offer.
- Audible reserves the right to – (a) modify, change or vary any of these Offer Terms, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever; and (b) disqualify you from the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under this Offer.
- While availing the Benefit, you expressly agree that Audible and its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with such Benefit.
- You agree that all decisions of Audible related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by Audible to enforce any of these Offer Terms, in any instance, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
Amazon Audible Frequently Questions Asked (FQA)?
1). What is Audible?
Audible, an Amazon company, has the world’s largest selection of audiobooks. Whatever your passion, your interests, or favorite authors, there’s a perfect listen for you.
Enjoy great books narrated by great performers. Listen to top narrators and celebrities voice their favorite stories, award-winning audiobooks, and more. Turn a chair into the best seat in the house while you listen to a full-cast performance. Turn everyday jogs into adventures. With our free app, audiobooks go where you go.
2). How do I start an Audible membership?
You can begin your membership with a free 30-day trial! For the first 30 days you will not be billed, but can take advantage of all the benefits our memberships have to offer, including one free audiobook. After 30 days you will automatically be charged INR 199 unless you cancel. Give it a try!
3). What is credit?
One credit is good for any audiobook regardless of price. It’s as simple as that.
With an Audible membership plan, you receive one credit each month. This credit can be used to purchase any audiobook you’d like.
Additionally, if you don’t use your credits, they are automatically carried over to the next month. Note that each membership plan has a maximum number of credits that can be carried over, and when members hit that maximum, any credits above that will expire.
4). When do I receive my credits?
You will receive your credit each month on the same date that you subscribed. If you subscribed on 1 January, your next credit will be available on 1 February and so on.
You can see when your next credit will be available from the “View membership details” section of your Account Details
5). How do I use my credits?
From both the desktop and mobile sites, all you have to do is select the Buy Now for 1 Credit option. The credit will automatically apply to your purchase and you will be charged INR 0.
If you end your Audible membership your credits will be lost with your other membership benefits. If you are subscribed to a prepaid plan and have additional months remaining, you will not receive the credits for those months.
6). What happens if I cancel?
It would be best to try and use all of your credits before you make the final decision to end your membership. Remember, any audiobooks you purchase are yours to keep, even if you are no longer a member, so be sure to use those credits.
That Was All About Amazon Audible Offer. we hope you all have Buying Amazon Audible Trial by following the full process. If You Have Still Any Queries Then You Can comment below Team Free Shopping Deal will revert to you as Soon As Possible. See yah all in a new article with new tips, tricks and Offers Till then Ba bye! Share if you believe in sharing is caring.
If you have any Doubt Queries do Comment below we reply in a comment.